Apricot & Chia Seed Oat Slice!
Snack on this oaty bar to stave off hunger pangs. It contains dried fruit, chia, sunflower and sesame seeds, coconut and hemp powder for a protein boost!
makes 14 Slices
- 140g dried apricots
- 40g Natures choice GF oats
- 40g Natures Choice desiccated coconut
- 25g Natures Choice sunflower seeds
- 1 tbsp Natures Choice sesame seeds
- 15g Natures Choice dried cranberries
- 3 tbsp Natures Choice hemp protein powder
- 1 tbsp Natures Choice Chia seeds
- Purée apricots in a food processor with 150ml boiling water and the oats, then scrape the mixture into a bowl. Toast coconut, sunflower seeds and sesame seeds in a non-stick pan over a low heat, then stir into the apricots with the cranberries, hemp powder and chia seeds to make a thick paste.
- Roll into a long log on a sheet of cling film. Wrap tightly, chill, then slice thinly to serve. Will keep in the fridge for 2 weeks.
- Enjoy this raw and energy filled goodness when you are in need of a snack!